Saturday, April 14, 2012

louise + shiobhan + matthew + imogen + joseph - beginner's photography workshop

Louise, is one of the loveliest and kindest people I know.
She's genuine and real and she exudes happiness.
Her children are equally delightful and I was thrilled when she kindly brought them along to a recent workshop
that I was teaching to photograph them.
I should also add that Louise attended one of my earlier workshops and can take a pretty mean photo herself!

Here are a handful of my favourite images from the shoot!


7 comments:

  1. Wow awesome photo's, what great subjects you had to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always Leanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, such incredibly beauty and natural photos! I think your intro comments about Lou are very beautiful and very true.... her happiness shines in the photos with her beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties they are, love the ones hugging mum, so lovely! Great job.

    ReplyDelete