Sunday, April 29, 2012

Arden's baptism

Surrounded by very close family and friends,
baby Arden was baptised at St Finbarr's Church in Ashgrove.

The ceremony was beautiful and meaningful.
Arden joyfully chatted throughout the service, splashed with the holy baptismal water
and enjoyed the day as much as everyone.



Celebrations continued at Victoria Park Golf Club.


And then I had my own time with beautiful Arden!
He's truly an absolute joy.


Thank you Renee and Dave for asking me to be part of this special day
and for allowing me to share some of my favourite photos.

7 comments:

  1. Oh he is just adorable, and what a beautiful and special day for this family. Lovely images Leanne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! Loving the white on white! :)
    Jem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, these are such lovely photos and precious memories. I love baptisms and dunked babies, lol. Gorgeous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I also love the white...and those eyelashes! I can't stop looking at those eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully captured Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby is really cute and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boy and gorgeous photography! I know another very special boy by that lovely name :) x

    ReplyDelete