Friday, August 26, 2011

olivia's 7th birthday party

I'm not really sure where to begin with this post,
except to say that you are always in for a treat when Sharnel Dollar styles and hosts a party.

And this party was exceptional - beautiful in every way and an absolute pleasure for me to photograph.

Mary Poppins was the theme for Olivia's 7th birthday party.
She was pretty as a picture and so was William her younger brother.
Their outfits were perfect!

Enjoy a handful of my favourite images featuring the most beautiful details ever.













































Invitations and Printables - Loralee Lewis
Catering - In a Pickle
Penquin making - Ted E. Boutique - 0415 049 499
Flowers & Chair Hire - W.Edding & Co.



10 comments:

  1. This makes me smile :) What a wonderful post full of so much joy, love and happiness - love it and so beautifully captured Leanne - great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic shoot, I simply adore the decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful colours in your images.. well done tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a spectacular party! I love your detail shots, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most fabulous birthday party ever!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh .. My.. Lord !!!

    I can't begin to say what bit has impressed me the most? Love, love, love the outfits best I think ( boater hats! parasols! ) and penguin making !! A visiting chimney sweep ! All the details, wow. I've never seen anything so amazing, and the kids look like they had a ball, which is the mostest important thing ever! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazingly beautiful party!! I love all the little details especially the penguin making!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs as always Leanne. You captured all those wonderful details perfectly. Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete